Asking and Giving Opinion



One day, Zya and Cintya go to a mall to shopping. And then they go the store to buy a clothes.

Zya : “Tya, what about your opinion about this clothes? It is good?”

Tya : “I think the clothes is good for you, but try to choose another colour Zy”

Zya : “Oh okey.”

Zya : ”Tya, how about this one?”

Tya : “I think it doesn’t good for you, because the clothes are too tight Zy.”

Zya : “Do you think so? Okey”

 

After they go to the store, they go to the café to talk about assignments.

[ at café ]

Tya : “Zya, do you want to order some drink?”

Zya : “Oh, yes. I want caramel macchiato Ty”                       

Tya : “Excuse me, I want one caramel macchiato and one americano please”

Waiters : “Oh okey, please wait”

 

Tya : “Zy, what do you think about the caramel macchiato? It is god?”
Zya : “I think this is very good, Ty. What about your drink? Good?”
Tya : “Yes this is good.”

Zya : “Let’s go home Ty.”

Tya : “ Let’s go!”


Comments