Suggest and Offers




Student President Election
On day at Senior Highschool was held student council election. Flora and Zaya are people who successed in passing the selection. Flora is number 1 and Zaya is number 2.
Cindy :  “Hello Miya, how are you?”
Miya : “I’m good, how about you?”
Cindy : “Yeah, me too. I heard today were school gonna held student council election at main hall. You know?”
Miya : “Yes, i know. I saw this morning at the school bulletin board. Who do you choose? Number 1 or Number 2? I suggest you to choose the first one, because she is our classmate. So if she chosen, our class wil be proud to her”
Cindy : “I still confuse Cin. What if we think while buying a drink in the canteen? Would you?”
Miya : “Oh okey. Let’s go”

 @Canteen
Miya : “Would you want me to buy a drink?”
Cindy : “Oh yes. Thank you Miya”
[a  f e w  m o m e n t  l a t e r]
Miya : “Here your drink Cindy”
Cindy : “Thank you Miyaaa”
Miya : “Youre welcome Cindy”
Cindy : “Do you want to go to the hall?”
Miya : “Sure. Let’s go”

Comments