Anis : Hi, how are you? Long time no see, I miss you!
Avila : Hi! Im fine, and how about you? Miss you tou
Anis : Im fine. What are you doing here?
Avila : Just walking around and buy a new shoes, and you?
Anis : I want watch a movie in cinema. Why you look so happy?
Avila : Oh, i got a scholarship to Korea, and im so excited. How about you?
Anis : Congratulation!! I got scholarship to USA for my medical science from Harvard Medical School
Avila : Oh!! Congratulation!! I got scholarship from Hansung University for my fashion design and business
Anis : How do you feel about studying at Korea?
Avila : Feel so amazing, but the culture is so diffrent, how about you?
Anis : Feel so nice. But i have to adapt again. Im sorry, but i have to go because the movie will begin
Avila : Oh okay, have fun!! Bye!!
Anis : Bye, see you next time
Avila : Yeah!!

Comments