My Last Holiday

Hi, my name is Avila.

In this blog i will wrote my holiday.

So, in 21st December 2019 school gave us a holiday for 2 weeks. I spent my holiday in Bandung. In Bandung, I didn't go to many tourist attraction. I stay at home all the time. At home, I play with my cousin who came from Jakarta. In Bandung too, I come to my aunty wedding at TSM Bandung. When the New Year, I saw the fireworks from my house and the fireworks is so beautiful.

At Bandung, I go to Dago Bakery. At Dago Bakery, I saw a big castle, a big bird cage and a big boat. The big castle, a big bird cage and a big boat used for photos with a lot of people. If you want to go to Dago Bakery you have to pay Rp.15.000/person and after you got the ticket you can change the ticket with a risoles. Because Dago Bakery are on a moutain you can see the beautiful of Bandung.

In another day, i go to 23 Paskal Mall with my friend to shopping. After from 23 Paskal Mall we go to take a dinner. And after we take a dinner we go to Lembang at 11.30 PM while listening "Nightmare Side" at radio. We go to Lembang to see the citylight and eat a roasted corn with my friend. And i arrived at home at 02.00 AM.

In another day, i go to PVJ Mall to play ice skating with my sister and my friend. And after from Garden Ice Skating we go to take a dinner. After we take a dinner we go to Dago Pakar to see the citylight again because i really like the citylight. We go to Skyline. In Skyline if you go to the rooftop you can see the citylight really clear and the decoration of Skyline is really cute. Skyline have a many photo spot, so you can take a picture if you go to Skyline.

At Home, I watched a Drama Korea called "Melting Me Softly" and "Queen For Seven Days". And i watched a Youtube and a Variety Show of  BTS.

Comments